It’s been too long since I’ve written. It’s amazing how quickly things can get away from me. Last year had quite a few highlights.
- It was the year of many odd jobs, which had its advantages and disadvantages. I’ve had more than five jobs this year.
- Traveled to China for the first time and had quite the adventure. I still have a stash of photos that I may get to posting.
- First boyfriend. Still not very outspoken about this.
- Bought my first car.
- Completed a semester of 17 credit hours at San Juan College and got all As.
- Started working out five to six days a week with a friend. Ran a half marathon (13 miles), but not as a part of a race.
- Started/joined a book group and game night.
- Enjoyed as much of everyday as I could.
I’m sure 2015 will bring its own set of adventures. I don’t really have any resolutions for 2015, just a few goals.
- Now that we’ve run a half marathon we’re tackling the 100 push up challenge (be able to do 100 consecutive push ups). I also want to be able to do pull ups.
- Read more. Write more.
- Narrow down all my odd jobs to one part-time job. I am now on the search for a new job (how I hate to wait for phone calls).
- Save for future traveling.
- Survive two more semesters of college.
And as the year goes on I’ll have a more goals I’m sure. I wish you all the best for the new year. Enjoy it!